Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Aliens are comming!!!

Oh wait... I guess not? I don't normally go into this stuff nor do I link much to other blogs but these folks are sure dedicated to the cause.
Let's see what happens shall we? I really hope they come but if they do it will be to laugh at all the idiots down here. there are far too many of us...

Here is my fav comment so far:

Oct 14 2008, 7:24 PM
BLOSSOM (guest): THE EVIDENCE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UNDENIABLE OF THEIR EXISTANCE. TO SHOW TO >>EVERY<< HUMAN BEING THAT WE ARE NOT ALONE. AND THEY ARE TRYING TO FIX THE WHOLE THING BY SAYING WE DIDNT DO SOMETHING?? WOULNDT THEY KNOW HOW WE WOULD ACT?? THEN WHY GIVE THE MESSAGE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU FUCKING MORONS?? YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING LEMMINGS!!

Oct 14 2008, 7:28 PM
AndreDC (guest): Blossom GoodChild has been contacted by the "Federation of Light" who told her they are coming to Earth on October the 24th, 2008!

Oct 14 2008, 7:28 PM
BLOSSOM (guest): I WONDER WHAT ALIEN PUSSY SMELLS LIKE

Link to a dedicated blogger:
http://ufoblogger.blogspot.com/

No comments: