Monday, November 26, 2007

A good idea

There is much of history that can be described by this sentence, " It seemed like a good idea at the time". Things like invading Poland in 1939 or splitting the atom. Well it would appear that the history of advertising also has its moments. These were sent by a friend and I had to share.








You really need to spend the time reading the one above. Lysol as a way to clean ones nether regions....



My personal favorite. I can see the add team now. Guy pulls out a 6 foot tapeworm and says, " you know, for fat people!"

I hope all the folks involved in creating these wonderful campaigns went on to have full and productive lives.

1 comment:

Mick said...

them top two are from Viz!!! Blow me down!! The best one they did was 'a pint and a fight, a great british night'